Energy engineering or Energy Systems Engineering is dealing with energy efficiency, energy services, facility management, plant engineering, environmental compliance, sustainable energy and renewable energy technologies.
As the quality control is use of techniques and activities to achieve, sustain and improve the quality of product or service. It involves in integrating the following related techniques and activities:
- Specifications of what is needed
- Design of the product or services to meet the specifications
- Production or Installation to meet the full intent of the specifications
- Inspection to determine the confirmances to specifications
- Review of Usage to provide the information the revision of specifications is needed
MMC is committed to creating long term manufacturing partnerships by providing our customers with the highest level of service and quality.We seek to provide the most effective manufacturing solutions to our customers while pursuing continuous improvement in every facet of the organization. We do this by utilizing innovative technology and by developing well-trained, highly skilled employees.Our desire is to govern every aspect of our business with honesty and integrity, and to provide a safe and rewarding working environment to our employees.